Tuesday, September 22, 2015

                                   "When I do good, I feel good.
                     When I do bad, I feel bad".
                                        Abraham Lincoln
I think this quote means that there is a consequence when doing both good or bad. just the only different is that when you do good you get a good consequence and when you do the wrong you get a bad consequence. For example, is you decide to ditch school you are doing the wrong thing which will lead to a bad consequence. When you decide to clean up and help your community you will receive a good consequence.                                                                       GOOD


          BAD                                 

                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment