Friday, February 12, 2016

             A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity
"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it." 
                                   -Dr. Ben Carson
Ben Carson (R) 
© Michael B. Thomas/Getty Images


Dr. Ben Carson explains that if you would like to change something for the best do so. With all the effort and hard work you put to it, you will achieve.  To be successful you need to have an education. That is the most important thing you need, an education. Dr. Ben Carson made  a choice either poverty or prosperity. He chose prosperity because he knows how bad poverty was. He decided to do best in school which led him to where he is now. Which is a world known doctor and a president candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment