Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Starbucks

Starbucks
 
     

I can have Starbucks all the time. I can never get tired of it. When its cold I can get something warm. When it is hot outside I can order something cold and refreshing.  The thing I love most about Starbucks is that they don't only sell drinks they sell a variety of delicious things. My favorite drink I get from there is either the caramel Frappuccino or the caramel macchiato. I sometimes order pastries from there to, I usually get a cake pop though.  As I drink something from Starbucks I feel happy and relaxed. I love Starbucks so much that everyone I know, know this fact about me. My cousin know how my love for Starbucks is very strong so she gave me a Starbucks key chain and charm. People might say things about my desire for Starbucks but as long as I like it I don't care for their opinion. Starbucks is life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment