Monday, May 9, 2016

 Starbucks
                               

Starbucks first started in 1971. Which was opened in Seattle,Washington. The original founders were two teachers and a writer. The store initially just sold coffee beans and coffee making equipment rather than the drinks now that have become so famous. The company's logo was initially a wood-cut style image of a 2 tailed mermaid or siren but it has changed overtime. I personally love Starbucks. I was introduced to starbucks by my cousin. I was having doubts on trying their drinks because I hardly liked and drinked coffee. She made me try one of their drinks so I did. I tried the strawberry one and i loved it. I loved Starbucks ever since that day. I don't know why but when I drink something from Starbucks I feel relaxed. Starbucks is my desire! My opinion on the company Starbucks is that they should have more special holiday offers and new drinks. I love Starbucks and always will !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment