Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                                                               ANOTHER
                                                                "When you tell one lie,
                                                                    it lead to another".
Paul Hatch
What Paul Hatch means is that to always say the truth because lies are hard to control. they just keep building up. For example if I was in charge of dry cleaning my friends dress and if I didn't do the job. If she asks me did you do it and I said yes. I just lied. Now it will be harder for me to say the truth. it would've been easier if I haven't lied and just told her. Now I have to tell her I lied and tell her I didn't do the job. which will make her more upset. A lie being told can not only be bad because it creates more lies. It is also bad because it can cause problems between you and another person. A lie leads to many repercussions. The consequence given is based on the lie told. It can be a little lie which leas to a little consequence like detention or being punished. it can also be a big lie out side of school and home which can lead to a big consequence like jail. For me the worst thing a lie can cause me to loose my friendship with my friends.



             

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment