Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                                                     Christmas/Semester Break


          Over the break we had two special events both New years and  Christmas. On Christmas eve I went to go visit family and spent Christmas with family. We made tamales, postole, ribs, pork, and many desserts. My Christmas gifts were clothes, money, new phone and also a trip to New York. My family in San Diego are party animals, they partied all Christmas eve and all Christmas morning. While we were over there we watched the RAIDERS vs. CHARGERS game. It was a big game to us because my family from over there are true chargers fans and we went for the raiders. When the game was over we made a bet that the team that loses has to do. When that was over a couple days later was New Years Eve. On New Years Eve I came out on my best friends fifteen. I know a fifteen on New Years Eve it sounds crazy but its because she is unique. We partied all night. It was a pretty hectic day but at the end it was perfect. I was glad to spent the New Year with my true friends. My CTR experience was giving money to the homeless and helping elderly people. On this Semester Break I had no homework so I  was stress free.




           





                         


No comments:

Post a Comment