Wednesday, December 2, 2015


                                   Hawaii

From any place in the world I choose Hawaii. Hawaii is very beautiful. I have been to Hawaii recently I went to the island named Kuau'i it was so relaxing, everyone is so nice, and it's so peaceful. I would love to visit Hawaii again. Hawaii's nickname is Aloha state its capital is Honolulu. Hawaii is made up of eight islands containing many little individual islands. When I went is was so green and pretty. Hawaii contains of many forests, waterfalls, mountains, and beautiful rainbows. Hawaii is full of wonderful animals. Animals there are not like here in California.  The flowers there are so magnificent, takes your breath away finding out there is many more other kind of flowers than your ordinary garden flowers. There are many wonderful beaches there in Hawaii. There is this one beach that meets in the middle and creates a pathway. I love that there is fresh air every morning you wake up. Hawaii is very marvelous and I would want to visit there again or perhaps even live there. Hawaii is filled with many awesome attractions and is a great state to visit.

        




No comments:

Post a Comment