Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase

We were all assigned to do an IDP project. This wasn't my first IDP showcase I have also done one similar to this one but in summer bridge at HPIAM. The IDP showcase night went okay. It didn't went as well as I imagined it to be but it was still okay. We all had to come dressed professional. I wore a white dress with a white cardigan. Not only did we need to dress professional we also needed to act it too.  Their was five people including  my self in my group. The good thing about the presentations was that everyone new what they were going to say. The bad thing about the presentations was that out of five people, three showed up and one came at the end of the presentation. My IDP topic was lung cancer, I was put to say the treatment/cures of Lung cancer. I was also assigned the part of Community Resources. I learned a lot about Lung Cancer many things I did not know. Overall, I think my IDP presentation was a great experience for me and a great way for me and my group to practice our speech skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment