Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2
   Class Evaluation
  1. I liked this class because I got to learn new skills everyday what I also like about this class is that we also get to learn how to be a CTR person. What I also like about this is class is that we receive inspiring quotes mostly every other day. I also like when we receive a CTR card check.
  2. Suggestions I might have to improve this class will be a little less typing tutor, more free time, recent CTR card checks, and educational games that have to do with this subject.
  3. I think that I did my best in class but could have gave in a little bit more effort.
  4. I am committed to being a CTR person. I think I just need to remind myself that I need to choose the right every single day In order to achieve being a committed CTR person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment