Thursday, October 15, 2015

 "A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself."
                                                          Noemi Trigueros




"A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself", what Noemi Trigueros  said means to me that there are many championships in this world for soccer, racing, football and more to get to the position of  a champion for these sports you need to practice very hard. To be a CTR person champion you have to do the same thing as well but instead of practicing running with the ball, hitting the ball, etc. you have to practice and practice to crate a greater human out of yourself. For example, If my goal is to become a better person and try to be nice to everyone I would  do it every day struggling, but trying and then before I know it I will make a greater human out of myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment