Monday, October 19, 2015

                                 Obedience
"When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation; instead of a stumbling block, it becomes a building block."
                                            James E. Faust

What I think this quote means is that when we reach our goals of having obedience instead of saying that you already accomplished that goal you need a new one. Obedience should not just be a temporary goal like  James E. Faust said "instead of a stumbling block it becomes  building block." Which means that it doesn't just finish you have to keep building up obedience till the end. This quote is very inspiring to me because I can connect to it, because my goal has to do with gaining obedience everyday through out my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment