Tuesday, October 27, 2015

       "Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want and see it often."
                                                            Peter Vidmar
                                                                                              


                                                           
                            
                                           

What this quote means to me is that want you really want most in your life do it later in the future. You have to do what you want now and work from there. An example is that what I really want or want t do is finish high school with good grades, and be a very good athletic person. What I really want the most though can hold on. What I want now is to get my first report card with A's and B's. what I want now I can start working on it want the most can hold on and work on that everyday. Don't give up what you want toe most for what you want now.                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment