Wednesday, October 21, 2015

                                                           Student Success Statement
"A good name is better than anything you can achieve in this life."
                                      Mike Krzyzewski
                                        


     What I think this quote means is that you want to be remembered, talked about, and seen as a good human being. For example, if there was this student named Kylie in this room and she always done well in all her classes, completes all her homework, and is a humble person. Teachers and students will think or say " I remember Kylie she was such a delight to have in class, great remodel, and always had a positive attitude." What if Kylie was not a pleasure to have in class, always gave a negative attitude to everyone, and hardly ever did well or attend school. People will then remember her as a selfish person, irresponsible, and maybe not a delight to have in class. How would you like to be remembered? Would you like to be remembered with a good name or a bad name? For myself, I will like to be remembered with a good title, like a humble person,  honest, or even CTR person. I would like to be remembered with a good name to me because it will be better than anything I will achieve in life.
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment