Friday, November 6, 2015

                               Shall be wise
He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but

a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
                      
                                                                    Proverbs 13:20


 What this quote means to me is that someone who hangs out with a crowd of good kids turns out to have a bright successful future compared to those who want to be a follower and follow the path of the wrong crowd who choose the wrong mostly all the time. What crowd would you like to fall in? I will choose to walk with the wise men and be wise. Rather than to accompany the fools and be destroyed. If you walketh with the wise men you can avoid the harmful addiction to drugs and alcohol. If you want to choose the wrong and accompany the fools you will be destroyed. For example, if I get invited on a school night by two different groups of people (Group A and Group B). Group A  is inviting me to go and study with them for finals that week while group B is inviting me to go party and drink with no parent supervision. This is all happening on a school night. With what group will you go with? I will go to the study group which is Group A because if I have the choice to stay late and sleep late on a school night it will be for studying not partying. I will rather spend it studying because it will pay off in the future. Do good and be wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment