Thursday, November 19, 2015

  Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

                              
Each year on a specific day Americans gather for a day of feasting, football, family, etc. On this specific day people are known to give thanks for all they have been blessed with. This specific day is called Thanksgiving and is every year on the fourth Thursday of November. The Thanksgiving comes a long way from its humble beginnings. Thanksgiving was celebrated during the American Revolution at least once. That day George Washington declared a day of thanksgiving in 1789 to mark  the end of the Revolutionary War. Ever since that year the holiday by different states at different times for many years.
                     
                   
                     
  1. My Family
  2. My health
  3. Food on my table
  4. Having a roof over my head
  5. The protection we receive from the Veterans
  6. Having an education
  7. Friends that care for me
  8. For living
  9. For the things I have
  10. My siblings
  11. Peace in this world
  12. My Grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment