Wednesday, November 4, 2015

                                                               To do good
                        "The best recreation is to do good."
                                William Penn  
                                      
What William Penn is saying by "The best recreation is to do good."  is that the best ting wee can create or recreate is the goodness we do. When you do good not only do you feel satisfied and happy but so does the person who received the goodness. For example, for me the best recreation is to do good which means that I need to show others that I can be good and treat my community good. By that saying I could help the elderly on my block, and I can also help keep my  environment clean which shows the act of goodness I did. It is best when you choose the right and do good.


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment