Monday, November 30, 2015

                         Thanksgiving Week
My thanksgiving week went by really fast. My thanksgiving week had its ups and its downs. The ups I had that whole thanksgiving week was spending thanksgiving with my family, go black Friday shopping, watch the boxing fight and the NFL football games. The down part of that thanksgiving week was that we lost a really close family friend his name was Ricardo we called him Ricky he was a great person. I went to my first marine corpse viewing ceremony. I also went to visit many different family members. Even though I had a break off from school they still gave me homework. My homework assignment was to make a two paragraph speech about the Holocaust and how we can end it if we were part of it. During that  thanksgiving week I started reading a book called Fault in our stars. Overall I am thankful that I was able to spent time with my family.








                                        


                  





No comments:

Post a Comment