Friday, November 13, 2015

                                                         Student Success Statement

1.  Have the courage to say no.                             
2. Have the courage to face the truth.
3. Do the right thing because it is the right.

These are the 3 magic keys to living your life with integrity.
                             W. Clement Stone
             
 What this quote means is that we all have the courage to say no, face the truth, and to do the right thing. We are all our own person if we want to choose the wrong don't encourage others to follow in your steps. Instead you should do the right thing by choosing the right. For example, if a group of trouble makers came up to me and asked me to not tell anyone that they are ditching school and if I want to join them. I will follow the 3 magic keys to living my life with integrity. I will have the courage to say no and  tell the principal that they are ditching because it will be the right thing to do. Choose the right and follow the 3 magic  keys to living your life with integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment